Visit Bandung Blog

About Bandung, Online Tips and Tricks and Things that are Bizarre

VisitBandung Blog

Sponsored Link

Sponsored Link
Get Paid Doing Social Media

Why Having a New Year Resolution is Important

As we all know it, the new year has just arrived, the Armageddon was postponed (l.o.l)  and you hear some people asking about your New Year resolution. And you say to say to yourself what's the big deal?

Do you know that little piece of mindset of yours can be very responsible of your achieving of goals or your successful life at whole? And in the opposite be also responsible of your failures and your 'not so progressing' current conditions.


Experts in psychology says that your talks and your visible attitudes and actions are showing only 20% of you. But the whopping 80% of you is actually what you always think in your mind (the inner you). So basically the shown 20% represents the real 80%. For example if you keep on complaining, it shows that the 80% in you (the real you) has negative traits. And this mental block can hurt your personal development.

This 80% part is a very important. Some call it mindset, Others call it 'what's always in my head' or 'how I think' or 'motivational attitude' . You can have a description of what's going on in the 'inner part ' by talking to someone. 

What you should do to it is make it always positive, and make it think as a winner. What people say you have to have a 'positive mental attitude towards life'. In short, remove the negatives of it, the voice that keeps on saying 'You can't do it bro, your a born loser'. In 'Thinking Big' book, the best thing you. could do is fire Mr Negative. Just listen to 'Mr Triumph'.

So now, what's the relationship with the resolution?. A resolution is a target. Why do we have to have targets? It's a mark of your achievements. It's the 'high jump' bar that you've set to achieve. Athletes have them so why shouldn't you have them too ?

It's the targeting and setting the goals. A person who knows his destiny first will achieve it first. It's like you wanna go from Atlanta to New York, take a straight flight then going to other cities first then go to New York. Your college already knew he wanted to be an entrepreneur since college, no wonder he is now enjoying his revenue from his start up company.

Life is a race, If you don't even know where you want to be, than don't complain if your left by the 'train of life'.

If I'm unemployed and left behind, what should I do? First fix your inner motivation (that 80%), many people accelerated and achieved the pace. There are plenty of opportunities. And you have hidden talents you've never explored yet.

Setting a resolution is actually setting a target on achieving things. Such as : I wanna complete my e-book by ...., I will enroll to masters degree for a better future, I wanna lose 15% of my current weight by the end of the year.

So make that resolution, it doesn't have to be a very high one. Measure yourself. But if you have achieved it, rise the bar.And don't get satisfied easily, Some people are satisfied with good, but there is actually great or excellence.

Have a great New Year!


A lecturer, consultant, motivator
Follow me @visitbandung

Bagikan :
Next Post »
43 Komentar untuk "Why Having a New Year Resolution is Important"

just dropping by to say hey

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on nissan. Regards

Here is my site ...

Greetings! I've been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

my homepage plus de twitter followers
Also see my website > plus de twitter followers

Blogspot blog: How can i get rounded corners for my

my webpage:

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace,
when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create
comment due to this brilliant post.

Also visit my blog post: Replica Watches

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. That is a very
neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

my page :: Replica Rolex Watches

Havеn't looked into this idea before, I should do so.

Here is my homepage; personal loans bad credit

They conveniently fold water into the case when not in use.

my page; gsa search engine ranker

MMA training youngsters keeps them physically active
for a long. Your preparation will make the
sale more quite often than the presentation itself.

My website; szambo

The important thing to earning money using your own music is
to first produce a wonderfully done master
Certificate of deposite. And regardless of whether you miss obtainable on it,
it is still great.

Stop by my web-site - agencja detektywistyczna

The author of this file is a creative writer. Or, you may want to implement a
more formal recognition program.

Also visit my web page - agencja detektywistyczna

Make sure toward monitor yourself totally you don't fit out of your habit. Provided this, it's it's no surprise that that many companies invest in consumer's service training.

Look into my blog post - agencje ochrony

There may be more of having a sense of isolation and noise solitude in a
Ottawa two-story home. Koh Samui bungalows give a little more homely comfort.

Here is my site ... kancelaria adwokacka łódź

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss
feed and I hope you write again very soon!

my weblog; christian louboutin shoes

Is actually where these third-party companies
come to become play. However, there are intervals when taking a rest isn't the good option.

Look at my page: adwokat warszawa

The bicycle accident lawyer endow you nice compensation for your ultimate trouble.
A courtesy copy of the publication would stay appreciated.

Also visit my page ... organizacja wczasów

You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the article you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

My web-site - Managing Fatigue During Pregnancy

Gambling Edge is just as your private New jersey Hold 'Em Poker coach. Isolation exercises include single- joint and isometrics exercises.

Also visit my web page organizacja wczasów

Published Metal Stamping technology must be with utmost cleaning.

Separate the 100 % edge of some of the mould from each plug.

My web page tłumaczenia rosyjski Katowice

Fortunately the task has grown to become easier in present-day computer and tech age.
Understand though that these co-pays do not amount towards your annual deductible.

Also visit my blog ... tłumaczenia włoski Katowice

The device starts with a new content of Insane Clown Posse's song selections. This can constantly makes method by which into their jams in sound, found in ragas.

Here is my web page; biuro detektywistyczne warszawa

These days economical and law areas of expertise are
the more widely used ones. The segment looks worries
entrepreneurship, happiness, as well as the American Dream.

Take a look at my weblog; usługi detektywistyczne warszawa

These include a rap, hip hop, gospel, classical, oldies, soul and habit and blues.

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... usługi detektywistyczne warszawa

For burned on residue, use our cleaner recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are usually successful at wear away prevention, you tend to be lucky.

Take a look at my web page - detektyw warszawa

Cover them suffering from sheets and transport down the edges with bricks.
Is it possible to achieve good effectively being through
the law of attraction?

Check out my webpage :: tanie wczasy nad morzem

Greatest risk is when you the right software that works.
Now you may already know about affiliate programs, employment
or making some money online.

Feel free to surf to my blog; tanie wczasy nad morzem

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. - Hapus

More Bonuses propecia online canada - generic propecia available us

No one is sure when the new projects could easily get started.
When you have a heart disease, let's face it, you won't turned into a pilot.

my homepage :: borelioza

Ask your toddlers to imitate often the way you enunciate the words.
However, never embarrass them in government when you are going to rectify their mistakes.

Also visit my web-site :: borelioza

Vivaldi's songs are simple, and easy to listen to. Similarly, African Music is considered to be different in different parts of the place.

Feel free to visit my web blog: candida

India is considered as one of the best countries for software outsource.

In fact, a ton of in the greats arrived that will help
unfortunate and lonely ends.

My blog: historia piwa

And then is undoubtedly all the music in between. A music collection possessed over the years represents your
traveling through life.

Review my web blog: historia piwa

Blogs are resources for expressional interaction. The Hudson was
dyingalong with the cities that work with Jerseyans
called real estate.

Feel free to visit my page ... borelioza

Are of music fluctuate according to many types of
places. Effortlessly classify the rock channels on Course Network
in various categories.

My web page; historia piwa

All pretest concerns are at unique placed throughout some evaluation.

Also visit my site - http://szalona-organizacja-podróż

As long as you have a major internet connection towards your home along with office computer.

Feel free to surf to my web site :: wyjazdy na narty

Town you live Homes did not return a involve
comment. But alas, even they have may be purchased under
assault beyond the money grabbers.

My blog ... paso&

Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contain very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure that I will bookmark it and open this page again to read this useful information provided by you.

Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

Nice post, Critical things are explained in details. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Popular Posts

Bandung Directory

Bandung Directory
Visit Bandung Complete Directory of the City of Bandung
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top