Master of Puppets in Braga Street

As we know it, Indonesia is getting more unique each day.

And if your talking about Bandung, it's one of the coolest places you can be. You gotta checkout Braga Street. It use to be a place where the Dutch colonials use to hang out, wine and dine and all those other fancy activities that the upper socialite do.

Nowadays other than becoming a Mall it also is a place to get wonderful paintings. And there are also souvenir shops.

And you can get puppets, these puppets are well carved and there ate also urban legend about them. Some folks say, at night they wake up and become 'talkative'. And the puppet master has a story of his own. To become a puppet master, there's this ritual that he must proceed.

This process is to get the spiritual energy required to be that puppet master. Like in the movies.

So it's a precious thing if you can take home one of them. You can tell your guest at home in Europe or other countries the 'spooky' story about them. Just like did you know that there is an actual Island of Borneo, where in the yesteryears there are really the village of Kong, King Kong.

So you must start that study of Indonesia, and come here to understand the stories that come around.

Cheers













Sent from my BlackBerry®

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's prettу woгth enough
foг me. Pеrsοnally, if all website οwners
and bloggеrs madе good content as уоu did, the intегnet
will bе much morе usеful than еνer
before.
Also visit my page ... Woodworking

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I really like your website!
Feel free to visit my page ... アグ

Blog Teknologi Informasi Indonesia said...

Come save our heritage country

MH Manik said...

I like very much

Anonymous said...

I like it very much

Dolphin Trigem said...

I like it .it is very nice article

Free Facebook Likes said...

I have also liked the article and topic. Its a beautiful website for all tech people. I also Use this Get Likes
to promote on Facebook Google, Twitter and LinkedIn. and Tech Blog These days its good to share your posts to social networking sites.

Web Design Delhi said...

This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure that I will bookmark it and open this page again to read this useful information provided by you.

Web Design Delhi said...

This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless.

Recent Posts

Popular Posts